Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Jack is Cooking Macaroni and Cheese from a Box - and making it better!




Hello Internet!

For This concoction you will need any kind of macaroni and cheese that comes in a box. it usually will cost anywhere from 49¢ to $2.00

then whatever you want to put in it!

here are some things i reccomend
sausage
peas
garlic
onions
broccoli
peppers
bacon

and pretty much anything else you can imagine that you think would be delicious!

so this is a pretty lazy one, but one day i will make a real macaroni and cheese video.

www.jackiscooking.com

2 comments:

  1. Great ideas--I hadnt thought of those two additions-I'll try them next time. I confess I just did a mac and cheeze here and added some tuna and misc grated Ital hard cheeses AND some Gil's Habenero Tequila hot pepper oil--which has fabulous flavor. I order it on line by the way--ITS THE BEST. I am thinking I will add your ideas into the mix...xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that idea! We do it with Ramen noodles. Mmmm! Noodles, ham, carrots & broccoli & mushrooms.

    ReplyDelete